четверг, 15 января 2015 г.

My compositions


How to live healthy

For healthy life people must use healthy food. They must live stress-free. People must go in for in sport. We must listen to doctors and a  look at the difficulties of life easier.

 I most love eat xinkali. My mother cook it very tasty. At first i don`t like it, but when I taste xinkali I like it very much. I pour many pepper and butter on it. I like to it the xinkali wich cooking in the Genacvale pub too.

My hobby
My hobby is making origami. I like making origami dragon, ninja star, ball, births and other things. I like   painting and play football .
 My school
I Like my school. In our school we learn lessons by computer. Our school is very large. Our home works are very interesting and easy.    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий